Key Benefits of EmeraldSpark’s Wealth Management services:
- A professionally managed investment strategy personalized to meet your goals and objectives
- Face-to-face meetings with your investment manager
- Financial advice and guidance throughout your lifetime
- Institutional level access to certain mutual funds
- A competitive cost structure with a maximum management fee of just 1%
- Free investment advice on your in-service 401(k), 403(b), and 529 plans
Wealth Management is our premium, high-touch service for select individual clients. EmeraldSpark specializes in asset allocation and manager due diligence to help provide our Wealth Management clients with investment strategies personalized to match their specific goals and risk comfort zone. Our approach blends the foundations of Modern Portfolio Theory with the latest research in the field of behavioral finance. We understand that human behavior can have significant impacts on the market in the short and intermediate term, and even the most efficiently constructed portfolios are of little use if the anxiety created by their short-term swings compels an investor to abandon their long-term plan.
Our investment strategies are grounded in long-term fundamentals and designed to provide steady growth by positioning portfolios to participate in market gains while reducing downside risk. We want to make sure your retirement portfolio will provide you with the lifestyle you want for as long as you live. We inform you about the risks of the market and help you to navigate those risks as well as the rewards throughout your lifetime. Our strategies are personalized for you, responsive to change, and monitored often.
In order to ensure each Wealth Management client receives the attention they require and deserve, we limit the number of active client relationships for this service to no more than 100. If you are interested in becoming a client please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation. The goal of the consultation will be to determine whether or not you the services of EmeraldSpark are right for you. It will be a time to get to know each other and discuss the following topics centered around creating a better financial situation for you and your family:
- Your financial goals, priorities and comfort level with market volatility
- Our approach to investing and why we believe it is the most prudent strategy to meet your objectives
- A discussion about what’s going on in the economy and the markets, good and bad, as well as our outlook and how we would position your portfolio accordingly
- A straightforward conversation about costs
- Finally, we want to make sure we use your time effectively so if there is anything else you want to discuss we want to make sure we cover it
Current clients can login to their accounts here.
This is a tiered fee schedule. When a breakpoint is surpassed, the fees assessed are reduced only for the assets above each breakpoint. For example, if the fee for the first $100,000 in assets is 1.00% and the fee for assets between $100,000 and $1,000,000 is 0.75%, only the assets above $100,000 are assessed the lower 0.75% fee. The first $100,000 would still be assessed a full 1.00%. The fee is calculated as a prorated amount of a client’s average daily balance over a calendar month and deducted from client’s accounts on a monthly basis. AUM is based on the total assets of all accounts under the same tax identification number. Financial planning services are included in this fee. In addition to Adviser’s management fees, additional fees charged by the Custodian and fees and commissions charged by exchanges, electronic communications networks, introducing and executing brokers, and other trading intermediaries may apply. The Adviser does not receive the commissions charged on securities trades that are transacted through any broker-dealer. To the extent that clients’ accounts are invested in mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), these funds charge a separate layer of management, trading, and administrative expenses.
Latest Blog Posts
John Oliver: “Nobody Invites Their Financial Advisor to a Wedding” Last Week Tonight with John Oliver has, in my opinion,...